Sabtu, 02 Juni 2012

My Experience in Dino Land

Assalamualaikum warahmatullah wabarakatuh. Good morning, friends. Now, I'd like to retell my experience in Dino Land.

First, my family and I went to Dino Land in the morning by car. We were enjoying the beautiful view along the journey. We arrived about 11 a.m. We saw many kinds of outbound games there. Next, I played that games. I played flying fox, one rope bridge, and many more with my siblings. We were exhausted, but we felt happy because the games was fun. Then, my family and I had lunch together. We brought our lunch from home. After that, we went to musala to pray. Last, we went to Dino Land Museum to see replica, fossils, and many more about dinosaur. Finally, we went back to home happily.

It's my unforgettable experience. Thanks for your attention. Wassalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh. 

Itu adalah pengalamanku saat di Dino Land. Saat itu, aku masih kelas 6 SD (atau kelas 7 ya? Atau antara keduanya?). Sebenarnya ini tugas aku waktu semester 1 kemarin, hehehe...

2 komentar:

  1. Your experience is really fun :) How fun this experience it is!

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Thanks, Yumna :) Long time no see. Do you have the same experience?

      Hapus

Boleh banget kalau ada tanggapan, kritik, saran, atau apa pun :)